2019/2020 school year advanced enrollment for kindergarten students for Huber Street and Clarendon Schools will take place:
Monday, February 24, 2020 thru Friday, February 28, 2020
from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Registrations will be conducted at the school’s main offices.
Children who are, or will be, five years of age by October 1, 2020 should register.
Students who reside on the Clarendon side of town including the following locations
must register at Clarendon School:
Harmon Cove Townhouses,
Harmon Cove Towers
and the Harper at 100 Park Plaza Drive
Students who reside at any of the following locations must
register at Huber Street School:
All of County Avenue,
All County Avenue side streets,
Secaucus Road, Henry Street,
XChange at Secaucus Junction,
North side of Paterson Plank Road,
Roosevelt Avenue and side streets,
Green Valley Court,
North of the Plaza on Paterson Plank Road,
North of Flanagan Way, Liberty Court,
Riverside Court, and the
Entire North End of Town.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR REGISTRATION
Notarized Affidavit of Residency;
Your Proof of Identification;
Child’s Original Birth Certificate
showing that the child will be five years of age
on or before October 1, 2020
Evidence of Property Ownership, Tenancy or Residency – 2 Required
(Example: Property tax bills, deeds, contracts of sale, leases, mortgages, signed & notarized letters from the landlord);
Evidence of Residency – 2 Required
(Example: Voter registration, license, permits, financial account information, utility bills, delivery receipts);
If you are not the parent of the child, you must provide
The Secaucus School District requests parents and guardians use the on-line pre-registration system available at www.sboe.org
homepage under Schools, click Registration and follow directions.
When you register at either Huber Street or Clarendon School, please supply the school with a copy of your child’s most recent immunization record for the school nurse’s review. Other required documents should be submitted as soon as possible.
In addition to the residency and identity documentation,
THE FOLLOWING MEDICAL DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED:
- DTAP Vaccine (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Acellular Pertussis) - Four doses with one dose given on or after the fourth birthday or any five doses.
- Polio Vaccine – Three doses with one dose given on or after the fourth birthday of any four doses.
- Live Measles Vaccine – Two doses after first birthday, proof of disease, or documented evidence of immunity.
- Rubella Vaccine – One dose (German Measles) after first birthday.
- Mumps Vaccine – One dose after first birthday.
- Hepatitis B – Three doses.
- Chicken Pox – Proof of one immunization on or after first birthday or statement from physician and/or parent/guardian that child has had Chicken Pox.
- Physical Exam by your healthcare provider which is to be dated no earlier than one year of the first day of school.
ALL RESIDENCY AND MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS OUTLINED ABOVE MUST BE FULFILLED BEFORE A CHILD WILL BE ADMITTED TO SCHOOL IN SEPTEMBER.