Clarendon Code of Conduct
Elementary Student Code of Conduct
The administration and faculty believe that proper conduct and behavior by all students is a vital component in maintaining an effective, safe, and productive learning environment by adhering to the following expectations.
- Students will come to school prepared to learn.
- Students will communicate with other students, teachers, and aides in an manner.
Politeness and good manners are expected at all times.
- Students will respect and care for the property of others.
- Students will treat others appropriately. Hitting, pushing, and fighting will not
be tolerated at school.
- Students will refrain from bullying/harassment in all forms and will speak up if they see others being treated unfairly.
- Students will accept the consequences of their actions.
- Students will behave properly on the school bus. Students must stay seated, wear seat belts, and cooperate with the bus driver.
- Students will use proper language in school, on the playground, and on the school bus. Profanity will not be tolerated.
- Students will strive to maintain cleanliness of school facilities and property.
- Students will turn off cell phones and keep in backpacks while in school.
- Students will meet attendance requirements including being on time to school.